- IMMEDIATE BENEFITS: Many people tell us in their reviews they experience an immediate difference. That's because really good acupressure / myofascial release balls work very quickly to heal and rejuvenate your body. If you need fast results, and like strong pressure, this is the massage ball set for you.
- EFFECTIVE: This lacrosse massage ball set will penetrate and release soft tissues much better than a foam roller. Using 2 balls together allows you to apply bilateral pressure around body structures (great with our Neck or Body Track tools). Our lacrosse balls are especially good foot massage balls and will give you strong pressure on the lower back, glutes, feet and anywhere else you want it.
- YOGA & MASSAGE RECOVERY: Massage Track massage balls are ideal for deepening your yoga practice, prenatal massage, sports massage and recovering from injury. They're a great complement to or replacement for tennis balls and very likely to become your favorite foot massage balls.
- HIGH QUALITY: Our lacrosse balls are made from non-toxic natural rubber, and they stay in place because of their high density and the phenomenal grip characteristic of natural rubber.
- YOU'LL BE HAPPY - WE PROMISE. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if our massage tools don't meet your needs, let us know and we'll provide a full hassle-free refund or send you replacements.
|| MYOFASCIAL RELEASE || Fascia is a thin sheath of fibrous tissue that wraps around every muscle in the body. When you've been injured or your muscles are tight, you get what physical therapists call ‘myofascial pain' which comes from the thickening of the fascia. Fortunately, pressure from a therapist's hand or lacrosse ball massage restores the normal, loose fluidity of your fascia and eliminates your pain! This process is called ‘myofascial release', ‘soft-tissue release' and sometimes ‘trigger point therapy'. That's what our tools do and it's Massage Track's only mission. || HIGH QUALITY ||
Our lacrosse balls are made from non-toxic natural rubber, and they stay in place because of their high density and the phenomenal grip characteristic of natural rubber. Excellent foot massage balls for treating tendinitis and other chronic muscle and tendon pain including RSI, tennis elbow and plantar fasciitis. Free online instructional videos on our website demonstrate their use with our other tools for guiding massage balls. Watch them and learn to do your own trigger point therapy, acupressure, and deep tissue self-massage. These myofascial release balls make great gifts for your athlete / yoga friends or anyone looking for an extra firm massage ball set. Get relief when you need it, not when your therapist has an opening… Massage Track is your ticket if you want to release tight muscles safely and easily using the same techniques employed by the best therapists and chiropractors.