- IMMEDIATE BENEFITS: Many people tell us in their reviews they experience an immediate difference. That's because really good acupressure / myofascial release works very quickly to heal and rejuvenate your body.
- EFFECTIVE: These massage/yoga balls will penetrate and release soft tissues much better than a foam roller. Using 2 balls together allows you to apply bilateral pressure around body structures (great with our Neck or Body Track tools). Start rolling out and melting away your muscle knots today with the best myofascial release balls anywhere. Our Soft and Very Soft balls are especially good for treating injuries and working your upper back or anywhere else you may be especially sensitive.
- YOGA & MASSAGE RECOVERY: Massage Track massage balls are ideal for deepening your yoga practice, prenatal massage, sports massage and recovering from injury. They're a great complement to or replacement for tennis balls.
- UNIQUE: Our Soft and Very Soft balls are unique, designed with the size of a baseball and with a firmness near to the palm of your hand. They're made from a special polyurethane that has good grip characteristics so they will remain in place where you want them.
- YOU'LL BE HAPPY - WE PROMISE. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if our massage tools don't meet your needs, let us know and we'll provide a full hassle-free refund or send you replacements.
|| MYOFASCIAL RELEASE || Fascia is a thin sheath of fibrous tissue that wraps around every muscle in the body. When you've been injured or your muscles are tight, you get what physical therapists call ‘myofascial pain' which comes from the thickening of the fascia. Fortunately, pressure from a therapist's hand or a massage ball restores the normal, loose fluidity of your fascia and eliminates your pain! This process is called ‘myofascial release', ‘soft-tissue release' and sometimes ‘trigger point therapy'. That's what our tools do and it's Massage Track's only mission. || UNIQUE || Our Soft and Very Soft balls are unique, designed with the size of a baseball and with a firmness similar to the palm of your hand. They're made from a special polyurethane that has good grip characteristics so they will remain in place where you want them. Excellent for treating tendinitis and other chronic muscle and tendon pain including RSI, tennis elbow and plantar fasciitis. Free online instructional videos on our website demonstrate their use with our other tools for guiding massage balls. Watch them and learn to do your own trigger point therapy and deep tissue self-massage. These high quality balls make great gifts for your athlete / yoga friends. Get relief when you need it, not when your therapist has an opening… Massage Track is your ticket if you want to release tight muscles safely and easily using the same techniques employed by the best therapists and chiropractors. || NOTE || You will see color variations in our massage balls because they are not painted in production as most other brands are.